« Home | Eksena sa Dyip: a filipino philosophy reflection » | + » | We have a new Cat! » | Meet my Blog Commentator... » | Love at a Different Angle » | Please Comment on This Parable: "The Kind King and... » | "Flatliners:" Confronting the Issues of the Past a... » | Just do it! » | My Ink Blot Test Result » | On Seeking Humility »

I'm Going HOME...


I could relate to this song inasmuch as I ponder on th thought of finding one's place in this world... Indeed, there could be no better place than HOME. And I am still in a constant search for where that is. And the question remains...

Where is HOME?

Home is not where you live but where they understand you.
~Christian Morgenstern

Peace - that was the other name for home.
~Kathleen Norris

Where we love is home,
Home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr., Homesick in Heaven

Home is the place where, when you have to go there,
They have to take you in.
~Robert Frost, The Death of the Hired Man

Where thou art - that - is Home.
~Emily Dickinson

Home is a shelter from storms - all sorts of storms.
~William J. Bennett

Home, the spot of earth supremely blest,
A dearer, sweeter spot than all the rest.
~Robert Montgomery

Home is the place where, when you have to go there,
they have to take you in.
~Robert Frost

Home... hard to know what it is, if you've never had one
Home... I can't say where it is, but I know I'm going home;
That's where the hurt is.
~U2

Everyday is a journey, and the journey itself is home.
~Matsuo Baso

My home is not a place, it is people.
~Lois McMster Bujold

Home is where one starts from.
~T.S. Eliot

Home... where I enjoy my peace with God, in God.
~brodiz

This song encapsulates my greatest desire to GO HOME TO GOD.

and so...



I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old.
I said these places and these faces are getting old.
So I'm going home.
I'm going home.




About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a TarlaqueƱo by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory