« Home | On Seeking Humility » | Ironic » | lessons on Pulag Hike » | Transferred to Multiply » | Never by Chance, but by CHOICE! » | Metaphysics Applied in Life » | what to let go or how to let go » | signing back... » | Mending Wall: On Boundaries » | The Reality of Change »

My Ink Blot Test Result

I answered one of Tickle's tests as I am fascinated to know my subconscious self.
It took about an hour to answer more than 50 questions and with 11 or 12 inkblot samples. But, it's worth taking it. I am surprised at the congruence of the results with how I conceive of myself.

I am not sure of the validity of the test and its results, but I feel strongly to share the results:


Rusty, your subconscious mind is driven most by Curiosity

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life — and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider.

You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world. You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did.

Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are.


Take this test at Tickle

You're a Curiosity!


Tickle's Original Inkblot Test
Brought to you by Tickle

About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a Tarlaqueño by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory