« Home | Meet my Blog Commentator... » | Love at a Different Angle » | Please Comment on This Parable: "The Kind King and... » | "Flatliners:" Confronting the Issues of the Past a... » | Just do it! » | My Ink Blot Test Result » | On Seeking Humility » | Ironic » | lessons on Pulag Hike » | Transferred to Multiply »

We have a new Cat!

I found him at the Manpower Training Department while teaching at the Audio Visual Room. I held my class for awhile, chased and picked him up. It was the same cat I saw at the Pavilion when we passed by there while praying the rosary.

We named him “Garfield.” It was not me who suggested the name. It was one of the brothers. I just forgot who. It’s a nice name, though, considering he;s one of my favorite cartoon characters.

I like cats... and this one is funny!



About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a Tarlaqueño by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory