« Home | Ironic » | lessons on Pulag Hike » | Transferred to Multiply » | Never by Chance, but by CHOICE! » | Metaphysics Applied in Life » | what to let go or how to let go » | signing back... » | Mending Wall: On Boundaries » | The Reality of Change » | Sick! »

On Seeking Humility

How do I make myself tamed?
How do I make myself to mellow down?
... to be humble
... not because people impose me
... not because situation call for me to...
I know humility is a grace from God,
and yet requires human effort.
How can I do that when I am clouded with frustrations and chained with pains?
How is that possible when I already see myself so low?
How could I make it when people already judge me as stubborn and proud?
How could I act on it without the intention of pleasing anyone?
How?
How possible is that when it requires a bending of my nature?
How could I do that when it goes against the principles and beliefs I have held for so long?
Lord, help me to renew myself, to renew me within.
Quell the battle inside of me, Lord.
I really want to be simple.
Lord, teach me to love.

About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a TarlaqueƱo by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory