« Home | My Ink Blot Test Result » | On Seeking Humility » | Ironic » | lessons on Pulag Hike » | Transferred to Multiply » | Never by Chance, but by CHOICE! » | Metaphysics Applied in Life » | what to let go or how to let go » | signing back... » | Mending Wall: On Boundaries »

Just do it!

Today's Gospel leads me to reflect on the authenticity of discipleship -- to be a witness. The seventy-[two] did not really preach much. The instruction given to them is to only say this words "Peace to this house."

As a follower of Christ, I am supposed to bring peace as the Good News of God. And that is manifested through my actions, my deeds, my "doing."

What does peace entail?

Fr. Rector, in his goodnight talk last night, stressed that we don't only establish peace with God and with other people. We establish peace within ourselves. The peace we bring to others may only be authentic and fruitful if it flows within us. Our actions manifest that peace within.

One with Simeon, I sing with him: "Lord, let your servant go in peace!" I have been seeking that peace within, but I don't really try. Today the gospel challenges me to just do it.

About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a TarlaqueƱo by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory