« Home | We have a new Cat! » | Meet my Blog Commentator... » | Love at a Different Angle » | Please Comment on This Parable: "The Kind King and... » | "Flatliners:" Confronting the Issues of the Past a... » | Just do it! » | My Ink Blot Test Result » | On Seeking Humility » | Ironic » | lessons on Pulag Hike »

+

Lord,
Grant me the strength to bear.
Grant me the grace to accept the things I could not control, the tasks imposed on me.
Grant me the heart to live my life with serentiy and peace, without grudges.
Grant me the eyes to see beyond I perceive.
... yet, even without these...
Let me feel that your'e just right here... with me.
Amen.

About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a TarlaqueƱo by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory