« Home | Awareness: Will I be of Help? » | Awareness: On Waking Up » | Awareness: A Book Worth Sharing » | Why Play? » | Kung Pinoy si Noah... » | Could You be Messiah? » | A Greater Monument than a Cathedral » | Nuggets of Wisdom from a Pantheist » | A Gift Taken Back » | I'm Going HOME... »

bookfair: "in the grip of grace"


reading books is one of my passion.
but, yesterday's experience was a little overwhelming for me.
there are times when i want to read a book
but i would then find it hard to find any decent thing to read.
yesterday, we were given an opportunity to look for meaningful books we could have.
there are a lot of very good materials in the bookfair , and i found it hard to choose.
i'm not sure whether so many things interest me or nothing interests me at all.
i have spent my three hours going from one booth to booth,
browsing one book and another.

i ended up buying one book and a cd.

i bought max lucado's "in the grip of grace."

i guess i am in the mood for the devotional inspirational book types.
i was simply struck by the tag line:

"your Father always caught you. He still does."

when I showed this book to my rector ,so that he may give me the amount of money i would need to pay for this book, he smiled and
retorted, "this book is nice. It suits you." I just smiled back and took these words as an affirmation on how he knows me deep within. but then, i haven't started reading the book. and i can't wait opening the pages to begin once again the journey within, and into the Father.




About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a TarlaqueƱo by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory