« Home | Addicted to LOST! » | The Reality of Conflicts » | On Losing Control... » | Chronicles at Sagada » | 1st semester of philosophizing is over » | Critics applied in Life » | Salesian Profession of a Japanese Friend » | Selfishness and Disobedience » | Storms in Life » | Philosophical Jokes »

Sick!

i've been sick for the past two weeks...
i'm having on and off colds, dry cough and asthma attacks...
they say it's caused by the sudden change of the climate conditions...
while some say that asthma attacks are psychosomatic cases...
i say it's both.
every time i meet people with this kind of sickness, i try to validate this case...
of course, people don't naturally admit the "psycho" part...
that's the first natural tendency of people who avoid the truth -- denial!
i've been stressed out for the past two weeks...
i've been asking myself why i do things.
i've been asking myself why i preoccupy myself with extraordinary tasks when i see that my companions who are more capable than me just remain doing the ordinary tasks they are expected to do.
the problem is, people don't hear anything from me. and when they get to hear anything from me -- a request, a plea for help or support to at least help you unburden some tasks -- i couldn't get any.
thus, i can't breathe with this burden in my chest.
i am reactive, but not expressive... and so i find myself explosive.
and so perhaps this explains the psychosomatic side of my sickness....
i don't know... perhaps i'm just thinking too hard...
perhaps i'm expecting that much...
or perhaps, i have the wrong motivation in doing things...
or perhaps, i've really neglected myself...
worse, Lord, if i have neglected You, and have not seen You in these difficult tasks.
these are little things...
yet i know that in the minute flaw,
the devil is at work.
Lord, help me to be well.

May God help and Bless you always.

Di ka nag-iisa.

Please click this entry Think Again

Post a Comment

About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a TarlaqueƱo by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory