« Home | The Reality of Conflicts » | On Losing Control... » | Chronicles at Sagada » | 1st semester of philosophizing is over » | Critics applied in Life » | Salesian Profession of a Japanese Friend » | Selfishness and Disobedience » | Storms in Life » | Philosophical Jokes » | Paralysis »

Addicted to LOST!

Coming from a week long vacation, I bring with me two seasons of the TV series Lost. I am already in the 20th episode of the first season and I crave to watch for more. I can't wait for Sunday. It is the only time that the structure could allow us to watch. Yet, I feel guilty and sorry that I get to be more excited to this than the focal point of the Lord's day. I guess this is addiction.

Lost has an interesting storyline. A plane crashes to a mysterious island. Survivors do what it takes to survive. As the island unravels its mystery and obscurity, so are the unfolding of the life issues of the survivors. Life is more than surviving from a physical insecurity and external prison. The problem is not only that they are lost in an island, but that they are lost in life. The exile is an experience of accepting and confronting this fact.

Lost is already in its third season in the regular TV viewing series. But we can't watch TV here in the seminary. I am just lucky and happy to have the chance to see this.

hehe. si kerwin po yung sinasabi ko. xa ung president ng auxilium sa batch namin.

ok ba yung Lost? parang d ko trip eh.. Desperate Housewives ako ngayon haha matapos kong panoorin yung charmed. :)

maverick: you mean, hindi mo alam na pumasok siya ng seminaryo? hehe... sabagay ganun din ako... di rin alam ng mga classmates ko na pumasok din ako... nabigla na lang sila nung napadaan ako ng DB Tarlac na nakasutana at nagbibigay ng communion.

k: two of my companions are into desperate housewives. i used to watch charmed before... i liked the halliwells... hehe... i'm planning to bu their complete seasons. Lost is a nice adventure, suspenseful tv serie... that is if you dig adventure and suspense.. it's mixed with psychological, philosophical touch and humor... like it very much!!!!

yup. parang ganun nga. hehe.

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Post a Comment

About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a Tarlaqueño by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory