« Home | God Can Do More: A Critique on Hartshorne's Proces... » | dad? who? me? » | one-half (joke) » | tales about the coffee » | on turning 28 » | The Cookie Thief » | Kawawang Magulang (a repost) » | clogged » | lies, lies, lies and more lies... » | How to Save a Life »

3 C's these past days

wednesday counselling (february 27)
i went to paranaque at the MHC shrine to meet fr. chito for updating. whatever i say they are all connected to that same personal issue. prescription: cognitive and behavior modification, requiring me for constant and periodical reflection, keeping watch of myself and my reactions.

thursday catechesis (february 28)
i prepared for this class. when i arrived at the classroom, no single soul in sight.
i am surprised by my calmness in this class, considering this is one of the problematic class of the school. it is amazing to realize that considering my temperament i have remained calm and patient with them since the beginning of class.
i had a chance to talk to one of my students. i practically spent the whole period listening to him as he spontaneously revealed his life and himself to me. young people beset with problems really need people to talk to. i find this experience a validation of my vocation as a salesian.

friday comprehensive written exams (february 29)
a mind-draining day for me, as we responded to the cosmological synthesis of the question, "what is the world made of?" thus, indeed, it led me to the realization the wisdom, generosity and love of God when i look at everything that He has made, indeed, "it is all good."

About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a TarlaqueƱo by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory