« Home | Thoughts from Grandma's Funeral: From a Superstiti... » | My God is Weak » | Who am I? » | Updates » | How Do You Spend Your Dash? » | inconsistencies » | Have You Had Any Complaints Lately? » | sad :-( » | God: Up-Close and Personal » | Awareness: On the Proper Kind of Selfishness »

How to Save a Life

iLove this song...
iLove this video...

...and I could resonate.

you've been wanting to help somebody,
yet, you just don't know how:

"Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend. Somewhere along in the bitterness, And I would have stayed up with you all night Had I known how to save a life."






Labels: , , , , , ,

About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a TarlaqueƱo by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory