« Home | The Cookie Thief » | Kawawang Magulang (a repost) » | clogged » | lies, lies, lies and more lies... » | How to Save a Life » | Thoughts from Grandma's Funeral: From a Superstiti... » | My God is Weak » | Who am I? » | Updates » | How Do You Spend Your Dash? »

on turning 28

tomorrow is my birthday. let me correct that. few hours later, i'd be turning 28. recently (if you could call a month ago as that), the actor, heath ledger died at this same age. it confronted me to reflect the series of events for the past 28 years, of how significantly have i been living my life, presuming i would die right now. i wouldn't agree more: i am happy with how i am living my life. and i thank God for this gift and grace.

About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a TarlaqueƱo by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory