« Home | Have You Had Any Complaints Lately? » | sad :-( » | God: Up-Close and Personal » | Awareness: On the Proper Kind of Selfishness » | bookfair: "in the grip of grace" » | Awareness: Will I be of Help? » | Awareness: On Waking Up » | Awareness: A Book Worth Sharing » | Why Play? » | Kung Pinoy si Noah... »

inconsistencies

one time we decide on doing things this way,
and the next series we might come out deviating,
or totally changing,
or worse,
contradicting the initial act.

i have committed myself into a resolution which i have pondered on and reflected for so long. it took me pains and tears to finally accept this decision, yet in a stroke of a finger, i have to reconsider. this is another inconsistency i am acknowledging. it is an inconsistency i had to embrace. many get to be criticized for the inconsistencies of their actions... they may have a valid point.

strange, that what is so consistent in me is my being so inconsistent... for reasons that are valid for me, which are not necessarily valid for others.

i hope i don't sound to be defensive, or justifying or rationalizing....
while it pains not to be consistent,
this is but an embrace of suffering,
a suffering meant to be offered,
an offering meant to transcend,
a transcendence meant to give meaning of what is and what is not,
-- a meaning meant for me,
for only God and I could both understand.

We passed by your seminary yesterday (on our way home back from Batangas)! It's St Francis de Sales, yes?

Anyway, I hope things are alright back there. Happy holidays, man!

Thanks, bro! I appreciate how you remember me, passing by the seminary of St. Francis de Sales.
Happy Holidays, too.

Post a Comment

About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a TarlaqueƱo by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory