« Home | Person to Person Communication » | The Philosophy of "Naruto" » | You don't exist! » | Bang Bang You're Dead -- on Bullying » | The Irony @ Lepanto » | Offering for our Blessed Mother » | Some of the things that wasted my time... » | Love = Quality Presence » | Expect Nothing! » | Plea please... »

Philosophy drives...

Even when you thought that you're addicted to something, when pressure and urgency comes, you are able to break a habit. I am starting to admit that I am totally drawn to this blogging thing. It has become my "other world", another realm where the expanse of myself could be freely explored... not that it's necessary, it's just more flowing to be here. It's good to realize that I get to prioritize the more important things over this craze.

I just had a week of "mental calisthenics" as one of my professors put it. For me it's mental torture to memorize philosophical stuffs in detail. I don't really know whether all these stuffs in my head right now which I just had rendered from the exams would be found useful in practical life. Would it really be necessary for me to understand the transcendence of knowledge? Will my future apostolate be less effective if I would be ignorant of the scholastic doctrine of Realism?

Nevertheless, I just find philosophers to be amusing where one contradicts the doctrine of another.

I still have two more exams coming up... more philosphical-historical information to be loaded in my brain.

Yet I'm excited with the International Congress which will be held in ADMU tomorrow until sunday. I would get to meet the cream of the philosophers not only of this country but in other places of the globe as well. We'll be hearing a lot more philosophical thoughts of the Frenchman Teilhard de Chardin.

Yey, more philosophy junk!

I am not good about philosophical stuff neither do I know what is the scholastic doctrine of Realism.

All i know is that to be effective as a human being, we must always use our common sense.

Good blog you have here.

Post a Comment

About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a TarlaqueƱo by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory