« Home | a disturbing question... » | Butterfly Effect: A Journey to the Past » | Meet Bea... » | Fusion between Science and Religion » | Philosophy drives... » | Person to Person Communication » | The Philosophy of "Naruto" » | You don't exist! » | Bang Bang You're Dead -- on Bullying » | The Irony @ Lepanto »

Presenting My New Blogskin

It took me three days to finish this.

First day, learning HTML.
Second day, browsing skins.
Third day, editing and finalizing.

I like the outcome. It stirs me to update more. Boy, I'm getting addicted to this. It's so nice learning something new.

I considered revising my blog title... but what the heck!
I still find it relevant, though.

Thanks to blogskins and kingzdesign. I'm sorry I have to manipulate some little details.

It would be easier for your design themes or templates if you know how CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) works.

The way I see it, you are already an expert.

Congrats.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I changed my blogskin AGAIN. It seems i don't get satisfied.
I'm still new to this and i strive learning these "stuffs," and i love learning something new. And i'm not YET an expert. :)
Thanks for the encouragement!

Post a Comment

About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a TarlaqueƱo by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory