« Home | Why Blog? »

not just a place...


My life as a seminarian revolve within the walls of Don Bosco Canlubang. For four years I have been formed in this ideal microcosm where the world starts to shrink, and "I" begins to expand. I am amazed that the idea of my existence is so immense as the concept of the world.

The seminary is not a place where future priests and religious brothers are locked from the clutches of worldliness. Inasmuch as we enrich and grow our relationship with God, we don't just pray all day. What amazes me in this four-year formation is the realization that I get to know myself better and deeper.

I am a reflective person in spite my reputation as a bufoon. Every moment, every experience, every event, there are nuggets of wisdom for me to learn, and at the same time have fun.

My mind doesn't have a pattern. It just thinks and strikes anytime and anywhere. My thoughts vary from one extreme to the other. My range of interest could drive one crazy. Nevertheless, all these are not just the product of my heart and mind… they just comprise ME.

About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a Tarlaqueño by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Previous posts

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory