« Home

Why Blog?

"Every human being has an impact on another."

This strengthens my belief on how blogging can be very useful and meaningful. Posting snippets of your thoughts, experiences and reflections allow you not only personal transformation, but also a possibility of contaminating others of your positive views and convictions.

I dare say that whatever we write are reflections of our "selves", our very being. Since we are human beings, it is inevitable for us to connect and resonate. It is our humanity that links us. It is our souls that bridge that connection.

We are a network.

It feels mostly amazing and overwhelming to know how young people writes. They write with passion and authenticity. It is truly inspiring to read and understand their thoughts and views. Young as they are, they are full of insights. In this world where everything offers comfort, artificiality, and superficiality, young people has deep within them a well of wisdom.

For those who are against blogging, they view this scheme as a "self-tripping" venture. For them it is nothing but a hollow of self-conceit. It may happen that way. The motivations may be true. But here we talk about ourselves. Not just for arrogance sake… not just to show how good we are at reflecting.

It is about sharing…

… that we belong to the human race
… that we have a lot to share in humanity and in this world
… that we cannot avoid resonating or connecting
… that we can learn from one another.

Let's go blogging!!!!

Hi Rusty. I am thinking, perhaps you'd like to think twice about linking me to your blog. I usually have an acerbic tongue and will blurt out expletives whenever I want. Im concerned this might not look too good for your image, considering you're on your way to becoming a priest. Anyhow, thanks for reading my blogs. may you find your own monggo in this world, plant it, and see it grow.

Thanks, Jesse. I understand. Just by reading your blog entries and comments I could see how outspoken you could be. I don't care about my image... I would rather hear a brutally frank person than a hypocrite. In my world of seminary formation we have been taught to stick to the set structures and systems which eventually led to the shift of our belief and values system. Indeed it is understandable that people outside the structure could have a different paradigm in looking at things. And I appreciate such comments and inputs.

Post a Comment

About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a Tarlaqueño by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Previous posts

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory