« Home | snapping out! » | forever » | Sal Terrae XII Group Yells » | Back from Sal Terrae 12 Summer Camp » | things i never thought of doing... » | first weekend as fresh practical trainee » | feeling sad... » | sinungaling nga ba? » | reminiscing my high school events » | congrats atty. banaybanay!!! »

killed by a syringe!



speaking of dreams...


we were heading back home from a day's visit at ilocos sur in preparation for the camping of the dbyc. we were all tired and uncomfortable due to the long trip. despite all these, i had to steal some sleep so that i may recharge a bit for the following day's jp2 conference.


even our driver admitted that he's sleepy. so we stopped by the side of the road near a gasoline station. we all dozed off. when i opened my eyes, i saw a man coming towards us. i was seated at the left side behind our driver near the window of our vehicle. he rushed towards my window. i could not explain how he was able to slide the window. on his hand, he grasped firmly a huge syringe. he motioned his whole arm as he stabbed me in my chest with that syringe of a yellowish-fluid content.


i woke up motioning a defensive stance of preventing the stab. all my other companions were asleep.


such a strange dream!


why would i dream of somebody who is about to kill me with a syringe? is he after killing me or drugging me? where did i get these images, these phantasms in my head? why syringe? why not a knife or a gun? and to top all these...


what does it mean?


this is another piece of my bank of weird dreams.

Labels:

About me

brodiz

Location:
Calamba, Laguna, Philippines

I am a pilgrim by life's occupation, an accountant by bachelor's degree, a TarlaqueƱo by place of birth, a Salesian by specific vocation, a teacher by profession, a student by formation, a writer by passion, a youth minister by life's mission, a son of God... My Philosophy of Life: "To be is to become" "To be is to hope"

Speak Out!

Welcome!

Your IP Address is:

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger

A Pinoy Blogger

PinoyWebSights Topsites List

Blog Directory

blog search directory

Blog Directory & Search engine

Pinoy Topsites

Pinoy Top Blogs | Ranking the Philippine Blogosphere

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory